Project Engineer – Drummoyne
Join a leader in process engineering consulting.
A renowned specialist in the design and delivery of process solutions, they are the partner of choice for the ‘house hold names’ in Australian food and beverage manufacturing, and are expanding into other markets.
A Project Engineer is sought for coordination of projects & contractors to deliver process projects in manufacturing and other production, in a variety of industries.
Project Engineering – Coordinate, and supervise contractors, engineer around problems, and provide oversight on a range of projects including, manufacturing, new production line installations, upgrades, and a variety of other engineered process production solutions.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering qualifications.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and systems such as:
- Fluid systems
- Liquid pumping
- Project engineering experience including:
- Contractor scheduling and supervision.
- Preparation of detailed layouts
- Prepare and issue work instructions and scope of works
- Skills in AutoCAD and/or Inventor
- Ability to work with P&ID’s
- Working knowledge of Project Management
Essential to the role
- A variety of manufacturing/production experience
- Supervisory and leadership,
- Team player
- Ability to coordinate and motivate.
- Good communications, written and verbal
A valid drivers license and own transport will be beneficial, but is not essential.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects in a variety of industries!
APPLY NOW attaching your detailed resume, and for more information contact Brad Sparrow on 02 8860 9380.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Sponsorship of overseas candidates is not available. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role.