Administration Officer – Cottesloe
Monday, 21 August 2017 at 5.00pm
$56,091.50 to $56,513.20 (excl. superannuation)
The Town of Cottesloe is seeking an enthusiastic, confident and experienced Administration Officer to fulfil the duties as described in the Position Description attached.
The successful applicant will require:
– Developed oral and written communication skills.
– Developed customer service skills.
– Developed computer keyboard skills.
– Developed numeracy and data entry skills with attention to details.
– Developed public relations, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
– Experience with cash handling and daily balancing of the cash register.
– Ability to work with limited supervision.
– Basic accounting data entry knowledge.
– Sound knowledge of the role, services and structure of local government.
– Significant experience that demonstrates the ability to competently carry out the allocated functions of the position.
– Experience in a customer service role.
– Experience in data entry with an accounting focus.
– Experience in using computer based word processing applications.
– Experience in working in a local government organisation.
– Experience in using an integrated computer package.
– Experience in computerised records management.
What we offer
The Town of Cottesloe is located in one of WA’s premier coastal suburbs. The Town offers an excellent working environment and generous employment benefits including;
– Leave loading
– Rostered days off
– 22 days annual leave per year
– Training and development opportunities
– Christmas shutdown (subject to CEO approval)
– Generous superannuation policy
– Free parking and;
– Sustainable travel allowance
Wayne Richards – 9285 5000